- One-piece cast iron construction.
- Thick layer of pan retains heat well.
- Deep ridges that facilitate a low-fat cooking.
- Having the results of perfect grilled marks.
- Allow cook on all kinds of stove including induction cooktops, as well as the oven and campfire.
How to Season Cast Iron Cookware
1. Wash with warm water (use mild detergent for the first time).
2. Dry thoroughly by heating it on stovetop.
3. Apply thin layer of vegetable oil all over the pan with paper towel, including outside and handle.
4. Put it upside down in an oven and heat at 250°C for 60 mins or till it smokes, put foil paper underneath it to prevent dripping oil.
5. Store it in a dry place and do NOT put it under the sink.
6. Season the cookware once in a while to maintain the black shiny, non-stick surface.
How to Clean Cast Iron Cookware
Tips: Do not use detergent unless you season the cookware every after used.
1. Add some water and bring it to boil on stovetop for few minutes.
2. Put it in the sink and brush off the food particles with a soft bristle brush.
3. Dry it thoroughly on stovetop.
4. Apply a thin layer of vegetable oil using paper towel while the pan still warm.
Care & Use:
- Wash, rinse and seasoned this product before using it for the first time.
- Hand-wash then heat on stove or oven to dry immediately.
- Apply a thin layer of cooking oil on the pan and heat for another 5 minutes.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Use caution when this product is in hot condition to prevent burns and other injuries.
- Use heavy duty oven gloves when transferring this product on and off the stovetop.
- Keep out of reach of children.